Saturday, February 18, 2012

San Diego!

Well, here we are. A 3 day weekend to celebrate Presidents; but for us college students, this means get out of the bubble! So, I’m off to San Diego! San Diego is one of my favorite vacation spots in the world, and it just so happens that one of my best friends lives here now. Road trip to her house with 3 of my best friends! Along the way I was thinking about different figurative language devices that I would use in my paper…. Wait…. Who am I kidding? I didn’t think about that at all! That’s what weekends are for right? Well, this is my post. I really have put thought into my paper, I just am not planning on thinking about it this weekend. Deuces everyone! Have a good weekend.



4 comments:

  1. Alright I'm living vicariously through you and Tiffany right now! The San Diego temple is by far my favorite (i'm probably a little biased though considering basically every member of my extended family has been married there!) Hope you guys had good weather! San Diego's kinda temperamental sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be in San Diego so badly right now!! I hope you all have tons of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous that you saw sunshine and felt the warmth of it this weekend! I did the opposite this weekend, I went to go play in 5 feet of snow. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! It was so much fun. The weather was amazing and I got some sun which felt amazing. Now its back to Provo... Yay!

    ReplyDelete