Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rhetorical Analysis Figurative Language

Well.... FIRST of all. I JUST got my mission call like 2 hours ago and don't feel like doing homework AT ALL!!!! But, I have to of course. Me being the student that I am. I will be serving in the Mexico, Merida Mission speaking the Spanish language. I will report to the MTC on May 23rd! I just can't wait to serve the people of Mexico. Enjoy the pics!



Anyways... In my Rhetorical Analysis Paper I utilize several figurative language devices. I will list them as follows...
1) Diction: know every gritty detail
2) Metaphor: every possible strategy in Djokovic’s game to beat the animal Nadal.
3) I use some irony in the way that I describe how it is ironic that Djokovic is now on top. 


There are some other aspects of figurative language that I use throughout my paper, but I will save those for you to see in the actual paper. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Ah dude:) CONGRATS on the mission call! Mexico will be shhhweet. Good luck with that and your RA paper of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the paper!! The mission call is so awesome!! It sounded so sweet from your description in class! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete