Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rhetorical Analysis: Thesis Statement.

I chose to write my Rhetorical Analysis on the Tennis Blog by New York Times Blogger Craig O'Shannessy titled Djokovic vs. Nadal: Breaking it Down. This blog is awesome and will really help me get into the game of tennis and the epic Australian Open Finals Match between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic. My thesis will be as follows.... (Subject to some change!)

Thesis: Djokovic vs. Nadal: Breaking it down is an effective blog written by New York Times Blogger Craig O'Shannessy to inform tennis fanatics of the intense match between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic. This blog uses diction, authority in use of tennis terms, and accurate analysis of strategies used by the contenders.

5 comments:

  1. I use to play tennis so I think it's pretty awesome you picked this article! I never watched much but I did see Nadal play: what a beast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you had the three different blog choices, I was hoping you'd chose this one! I think it'll be a cool paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two guys are fun to watch and it's exciting to see who will win each time they play. I'm interested how the writer chose to go about this paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tennis is awesome! I'm the best at tennis... on the Wii. However, I'm awful in real life tennis. This sounds like a cool article; I'm interested to see your analysis plays out. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching tennis, and I find it absolutely mind blowing how long their matches can go on for. Excited to read how you choose to analyze this article!

    ReplyDelete