Friday, January 6, 2012

Who Am I? Seth Hoyt of Course!


 Seth Russell Hoyt III. That’s my name and I happen to love it. I am from Ione, California, a tiny town about an hour from Sacramento and an hour from Lake Tahoe. I am the oldest of 5 kids, but 2 of my younger siblings are already taller than I am. How does that work out? I’m the short one at 6”2 1/2. Anyways, I love playing tennis, volleyball, reading, hanging out with friends, dancing, eating food, and meeting new people. I am a freshman majoring in History, with plans to attend law school to become a criminal prosecutor.
               
  Here are just some of my favorite things. My favorite movie (well dang….. There are just so many!) would have to be Inception, The Help, and of course Star Wars. My favorite TV show of all time is 24. Jack Bauer is one of the best things to ever happen on television today. I love watching ESPN with my brothers and Dad (Top 10 plays of the day is a must see at the end of the day). My favorite food is Mexican and Italian food. My favorite book/series are Hunger Games (can’t WAIT for the movie!) Harry Potter, and The Rainmaker. I love life and am looking forward to this class and getting to know everyone in our small class.

I’ll see you around!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the Hunger Games and Harry Potter, too. I happen to be kind of obsessed...is that bad? Senior year of high school my friends and I planned a Harry Potter party to celebrate the premiere of The Deathly Hallows Part I. We sent out invitations and had everyone dress up. I'm proud to admit that my curly hair got me to role of Bellatrix... it was fun until I killed Dobby in the movie. Then things got a little out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not bad at all! I love them both so much. And yes! You would be the perfect Bellatrix.... because of your hair. Which is gorgeous... by the way. But thats so funny! She is such a good actress. I'm super jealous of your party. I want to have one.... Writing 150 Class Harry Potter party...? I think so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like volleyball. I like volleyball too! You like hanging out with friends, I do too! You like to DANCE, and I absolutely LOVE that too! Oh, no wonder we're such good friends!
    Finally, I must agree that The Help was simply the sweetest, most heart-warming, and hilarious, but also angering movie, ever. That was such an amazing movie and I can't wait to watch Hunger Games when it comes out!
    We better be hitting up the movie theaters in March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh of course we will Tiff Tiff. And we are two of the best friends ever. Thanks for being awesome! I'm glad you made it back safely from Taiwan ;)

    ReplyDelete